Muxu Ride Japanese Denim Indigo Slim Fit Jean
This variant is currently sold out
Ships from Tuesday August 23rd.
The latest version of the Muxu jean takes everything we have learned with our earlier jean models, but develops this now popular cycling jean (but also the comfiest jean you've ever worn off the bike!) with an indigo colour and improved fit. We kept the premium Japanese stretch denim, the articulated knees that offer an easier pedalling motion, and of course, the large reflective ‘X’ on the inside chain leg for low light visibility, but we worked the fit to be more accurate at the waist (a 32 is a 32 in other jean brands you might own), and developed a slim, tapered fit that sits somewhere between smart and casual.
Ideally suited to shuttling around town, or serendipitous weekend adventures by bike, the Muxu Ride Jean blends astounding comfort with a slim, tapered fit that would not look out of place on or off the bike. In fact, like any rider that has tried a Muxu jean, we think you’ll find yourself wearing them 24/7, wherever the road takes you.
- 97% Cotton / 3% Polyester
- Muxu 'X' custom waist button
- Tan waist leather patch
- Classic jean fly
- Slim, tapered fit
- Designed in Barcelona, made in Taiwan
- Triple needle stitching offers superb longevity
- Articulated knees for unhindered pedalling
- Stretch fabric aids on and off the bike comfort
- Large reflective 3M reflective Muxu X on right chain leg inner
- Wash at 30 degrees (but cold is better for the environment), gentle spin
- Dry naturally, do not directly iron inner reflective area
The Ride Cycling Jeans will arrive with you pre-washed, and are tailored with a slim, tapered fit, with the properties of the fabric providing a level of stretch to ensure a really comfortable fit.
Muxu Jeans are available in two lengths, 32" and 34", which you can see as options before you confirm your selection above.