Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $79.87
Special Price: $72.61
An ideal city cycling piece, the Muxu Ride Stripe Polo combines smart off the bike style with on the bike goodness, helping you to stay cool as you arrive at your destination.
Made from a highly comfortable odour resisting cotton blend that dries four times faster than straight cotton, the Ride Polo features a slim, fitted design with ergonomic side panels and a dropped rear hem. Shoulder seams are placed lower to ensure bag carrying comfort for city riders, whilst a printed neck label prevents unwanted irritation. To the front, a 3-button placket takes care of closure duties, whilst the chest area features a tone to tone embroidered Muxu logo. On the bike storage is provided for by a handy rear invisible zipped side opening pocket, that is completed by an internal wire hole for an mp3 player or phone.
Designed in Barcelona, made in Portugal, and in fashionable striped blue, the Muxu Ride Polo is available to buy today.
- Smart, fitted design at home on and off the bike
- Made from quick drying Dri-Release Cotton
- Anti bacterial fabric treatment for excellent odour control
- 3 button neck closure with a spare button
- Dropped rear
- Double needle, and exterior stitching for greater strength
- Ergonomic side panels for improved fit
- Lowered shoulder seams for bag carrying comfort
- Right rear zipped mp3 or phone pocket with internal wire hole
- Made in Portugal
We like this shirt a lot. It looks like a standard polo shirt but some well thought-out features make it an excellent option for riding around town. For a start, although the soft Drirelease fabric feels completely natural, it’s actually 85% polyester – the other 15% being cotton – so it doesn’t get heavy if you work up a sweat sprinting away from the lights, and it dries quickly. Okay, it can’t compete with a race jersey on that front but this isn’t a shirt designed for getting in the big miles, it’s for wearing on days when you’ll be both on and off the bike. It doesn’t start stinking after a quick spin into the office either, thanks to the FreshGuard anti-bacterial fabric treatment. We’ve been wearing it all day after a short commute without the atmosphere getting at all whiffy.
The cut is slim and side panels improve the fit so there’s little flapping about when you get up to speed, and our shirt is holding its shape perfectly after several washes. In fact, it’s still as good as new. The back is slightly extended to keep you covered when you’re reaching forward to the bars, but not so much that it looks weird when you’re off the bike, while the almost-invisible zipped pocket in the lower back comes with a hole for running an earphone lead internally. It’s big enough to hold your wallet and keys too.
The shoulder seams are positioned just forward of the tops of your shoulders so there’s less pressure on them when you’re wearing a bag, while the neck label is printed onto the fabric so there’s no stitching back there to irritate you. Along with the cool-feeling material, this makes for a really comfy feel. Everything is double stitched and the embroidered logos front and rear are high quality too. As for the price, well, a cotton Fred Perry polo shirt will set you back £50. We reckon £55 is reasonable for technical cyclewear.
Verdict: Comfortable, well-made shirt with some good design features, for use on and off the bike.
The Muxu Polo Shirts are designed for a close, fitted style. Therefore, simply take your chest measurement and compare it to the size chart below. If you are on the upper edge of a size, then go for the next size up if you don't want a very fitted look.
All Muxu orders ship with free delivery wherever you are in the world - nice.
All packages ship with a pre printed returns form and address label inside, making it very easy to return an item or entire order. Simply mark on the returns form whether you would like an exchange or simply a refund, and send it back to us with your returned item(s) within 30 days from the date of purchase. We do not charge postage for sending an exchange item back to you.
Want to see more details? Visit the help page here >
Muxu Rider Reviews
Awesome!. Review by Grae(Posted on 7/5/11)Consistent with Muxu's other items, this polo works perfectly on and off the bike. Maximum comfort and quality for bikewear and it's the only striped top in my wardrobe! Well done Muxu!
Great for everyday wear. Review by Paulino(Posted on 8/13/10)Very happy with my Muxu polo shirt, it's nice to wear something that looks good off the bike, but also has features like the rear pocket and good fabric for cycling. Highly recommended.
Muy recomendable. Review by Sergio(Posted on 8/12/10)Compré este polo hace un par de semanas y no me lo quito de encima! Perfecto para mi día a día por Madrid.